Website content and ownership
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, trademarks, texts, graphics, displays, user interfaces, visual interfaces, computer code, software, logos, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by MMS, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, commercialization, partial or complete, by any means and on any medium of all or part of the elements composing the Website is strictly prohibited, without express prior written consent of MMS.
The information on the Website is provided for general informational purposes only on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of non-infringement or fitness for any particular purpose.
While MMS strives to update the information on the Website, errors may occur and information may become outdated. MMS makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the information published on the Website. All information provided on the Website is subject to change without notice. MMS does not warrant or guarantee that the information available on the Website has not been modified due to technical failures (log-off, third-party interferences, virus or any other reason).
Access and use of the Website
MMS shall use its best endeavors to ensure uninterrupted access to the Website and to protect it with all reasonable means. However, MMS makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components. MMS reserves the right to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
The use of and access to the Website is at your sole risk. You assume all responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to your computer system, data and business arising out of your use of the Website. You are responsible for configuring your information technology and computer programs in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
MMS does not warrant or represent that the Website will remain available. MMS reserves the right to interrupt, suspend, withdraw, discontinue, modify or change all or any part of the Website without notice or explanation. MMS will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period or if MMS stops publishing or operating the Website. You will not be entitled to any compensation or payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of the Website or if MMS stops publishing the Website.
It is strictly forbidden to, without MMS’s express written consent:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell or re-sell, visit or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the Website;
- frame or utilize framing techniques or other technology to display the Website, any content of the Website, or any of the MMS’ IP rights, on an external website; or
- use in a webpage any meta tag or other invisible or hidden text referencing MMS’s name or utilizing any of the MMS’ IP rights.
Furthermore, you agree not to:
- use the Website, its content or MMS’ IP rights for any illegal purpose;
- use the Website in any manner or for any purpose that would breach relevant laws in any applicable jurisdiction;
- upload or transmit through the Website any computer malware including viruses, trojan horses, worms, or other malicious code, or do anything designed to interfere with or disturb the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient or which may impair the effectiveness or functionality of the Website;
- use the Website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy); or
- interfere with or diminish MMS’ rights, titles and interest in the Website.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other third-party websites ("Linked Websites"). MMS is not responsible for the use or content of these Linked Websites and declines any responsibility regarding any information or materials contained on such Linked Websites. If you decide to visit any Linked Websites, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all protective measures against viruses or other destructive elements.
Limitation and exclusion of liability
You agree and accept that:
- the Website or any content, service or feature of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free,
- MMS does not promise that your use of the Website will provide specific results,
- all information provided on the Website is subject to change without notice,
- MMS can’t ensure that all downloads from the Website will be free of viruses or so,
- you assume total responsibility for your use of the Website and any linked sites.
Therefore, you also agree that MMS shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from the access or use of the Website, or the information available on the Website, whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise. Your sole remedy against MMS for dissatisfaction with the Website or any content is to stop using the Website or any such content.
Termination of your access to the Website
You agree that MMS may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access and/or block your future access to the Website, for causes including but not limited to :
- requests by law enforcement or other government authorities,
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
- unexpected technical issues or problems,
Governing law and jurisdiction
All matters relating to your access to or use of the Website, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of Luxembourg.
Updated on 18th January 2019.